ServicesHome Safety Evaluations
A member of our team will conduct a home safety evaluation prior to the start of care to offer recommendations about how to make your home safe for your loved one.
Here are six easy suggestions:
- Make sure that hallways and staircases are well-lit.
- Remove tripping hazards from walkways.
- Lay down non-skid mats under rugs.
- Store commonly used items in easy-to-reach cabinets.
- Provide a dining chair with side arms.
- Make sure wires and cords are tucked out of the way.